SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION BY US
We may terminate this Agreement and close your Trak n Pay Account without assigning any reason at any time without giving any prior notice to you. We may also suspend the Service and access to your Trak n Pay Account (including the funds in your Trak n Pay Account) if you (a) have violated the terms of the Trak n Pay Agreement and policies, (b) pose an unacceptable credit or fraud risk to us, or (c) provide any false, incomplete, inaccurate, or misleading information or otherwise engage in fraudulent or illegal conduct.
If your Trak n Pay Account is terminated for any reason or no reason, you agree: (a) to continue to be bound by this Agreement, (b) to immediately stop using the Services, (c) that the license provided under this Agreement will end, (d) that we reserve the right (but have no obligation) to delete all of your information and the Trak n Pay Account data stored on our servers, and (e) that we will not be liable to you or any third party for termination of access to the Services, deletion of your information or the Trak n Pay Account data, or export of your information or the Trak n Pay Account data.
We will terminate this Agreement and close your Trak n Pay Account without prior notice if you are found to be involved in any of the following businesses :
1) Adult goods and services which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); escort or prostitution services
2) Alcohol which includes Alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne
3) Body parts which includes organs or other body parts
4) Bulk marketing tools which includes email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam)
5) Cable descramblers and black boxes which includes devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free
6) Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors
7) Copyright unlocking devices which includes Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection
8) Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials
9) Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software.
10) Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which includes replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association; fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods.
11) Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms
12) Drug test circumvention aids which includes drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items
13) Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction
14) Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrollment in online gambling sites, and related content
15) Government IDs or documents which includes fake IDs, passports, diplomas, and noble titles
16) Hacking and cracking materials which includes manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, websites, or other protected property
17) Illegal goods which includes materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts
18) Miracle cures which includes unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes
19) Offensive goods which includes literature, products or other materials that: a)Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors b) Encourage or incite violent acts c) Promote intolerance or hatred.
20) Offensive goods, crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals
21) Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner
22) Pyrotechnic devices and hazardous materials which includes fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances
23) Regulated goods which includes air bags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items; slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications
24) Tobacco and cigarettes, which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products
25) Traffic devices, which includes radar detectors/jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products
26) Weapons, which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments
27) Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges
28) Live animals
29) Multi Level Marketing
30) Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach
31) Offering Work-at-home jobs
32) Drop-shipped merchandise
33) Any product or service, which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international including the laws of India